IN THIS ISSUE
Joy of discovery as a reason for pursuing a career in science
The Nobel laureate Serge Haroche while visiting India in January 2017 has been quoted as saying ‘Since they receive taxpayer’s money, the scientists can’t live in an ivory...
To order reprints of your Articles
- No reprints are given free.
- Order must be for 100 reprints (minimum) or multiples of 100.
- Reprint covers will be charged at Rs. 6 per cover for India and US$1 per cover for other countries.
The Reprint Order Form (given below) must be followed by electronic transfer of the correct amount to our account (details given below).
- Account holder: Current Science Association
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Bank Branch and its Address: Sadashivanagar Branch, Bengaluru 560 003
- Account Number: 10356553434
- PAN: AAATC4245R
- IFSC Code: SBIN0001811; MICR Code: 560002045 (For Indian Authors)
- SWIFT Code: SBININBB425 (For Foreign Authors)
- Authors willing to transfer the payment through internet banking (for SBI account holders only) please click here
to know more.
- Please provide the correct address to which reprints should be sent.
- Reprint charges include packing and postage.
Fill in the order forms and send them to:
Current Science Association,
C.V. Raman Avenue,
Post Box No. 8001,
Bengaluru - 560 080
or send it through an e-mail to email@example.com