IN THIS ISSUE
The challenges of teaching undergraduate biology
Anand K. Bachhawat
The introduction of programmes in both old and new uni-versities and institutions that have taken up the cause of undergraduate (UG) biology is impacting its teaching in...
To order reprints of your Articles
- No reprints are given free.
- Order must be for 100 reprints (minimum) or multiples of 100.
- Reprint covers will be charged at Rs. 6 per cover for India and US$1 per cover for other countries.
The Reprint Order Form (given below) must be followed by electronic transfer of the correct amount to our account (details given below).
- Account holder: Current Science Association
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Bank Branch and its Address: Sadashivanagar Branch, Bengaluru 560 003
- Account Number: 10356553434
- PAN: AAATC4245R
- IFSC Code: SBIN0001811; MICR Code: 560002045 (For Indian Authors)
- SWIFT Code: SBININBB425 (For Foreign Authors)
- Authors willing to transfer the payment through internet banking (for SBI account holders only) please click here
to know more.
- Please provide the correct address to which reprints should be sent.
- Reprint charges include packing and postage.
Fill in the order forms and send them to:
Current Science Association,
C.V. Raman Avenue,
Post Box No. 8001,
Bengaluru - 560 080
or send it through an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org