Articles written by Kamala Jayanthi, P. D.
- A quick and non-destructive population estimate for the weaver ant Oecophylla smaragdina Fab. (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) | Research Communications | 10 March 2013, 104 (05) DjVu | PDF
- Frank Milburn Howlett (1877–1920): discoverer of the Pied Piper’s lure for the fruit flies (Tephritidae: Diptera) | Historical Notes | 25 July 2013, 105 (02) DjVu | PDF
- CLIMEX simulated predictions of Oriental fruit fly, Bactrocera dorsalis (Hendel) (Diptera: Tephritidae) geographical distribution under climate change situations in India | Research Articles | 25 June 2014, 106 (12) DjVu | PDF
- Aromatic fruits as baits for the management of fruit-piercing moths in pomegranate: exploiting olfaction | Research Communications | 25 October 2015, 109 (08) DjVu | PDF
- Need to strengthen quarantine between Andaman and Nicobar Islands and mainland India | Scientific Correspondence | 10 December 2016, 111 (11) DjVu | PDF
- Understanding tephritid fruit flies in toto for today and tomorrow | News | 25 April 2017, 112 (08) DjVu | PDF