Articles written by Diwakar, P. G.
- Enhanced geographic information system application using IRS-IC data potential for urban utility mapping and modelling | 10 April 1996, 70 (07) DjVu | PDF
- Limnocharis flava (L. ) Buchenau (Alismataceae) - a little known and troublesome weed in Andaman Islands | Scientific Correspondence | 25 July 2004, 87 (02) DjVu | PDF
- Discovery of Manmanhara, the largest flattened plateau of Karnataka and second largest in India | Correspondence | 10 July 2013, 105 (01) DjVu | PDF
- Cryptocoryne cognata Schott and Rotala ritchiei (C.B. Clarke) Koehne – the critically endangered aquatic herbs on verge of extinction | Correspondence | 25 August 2013, 105 (04) DjVu | PDF
- Kedarnath flash floods: a hydrological and hydraulic simulation study | Research Communications | 25 February 2014, 106 (04) DjVu | PDF
- Flash flood disaster threat to Indian rail bridges: a spatial simulation study of Machak River flood, Madhya Pradesh | Research Communications | 10 March 2017, 112 (05) DjVu | PDF
- Nationwide assessment of forest burnt area in India using Resourcesat-2 AWiFS data | Research Articles | 10 April 2017, 112 (07) DjVu | PDF